Updated index page not displaying properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated index page not displaying properly

I have made several changes to my index page and it still displays the old version. In BV website builder, the page displays fine and also when I preview it. I publish the page and it has today's date next to the file on my local drive when displayed in BVFTP. Then when I upload it to my server, everything goes fine but the original index page still has an older date next to it and it doesn't seem to update it. I am working on a religious website for a friend and the URL is http://www.godandyou.net and the index page is index.bvp....I would appreciate any help at this point. I've performed several changes in the past and they all went well...I'm not sure what the problem is at this point. I did however try to create a workbook and a form which didn't quite work out well so I deleted them. Would this possibly cause a problem? Appreciate any help at this point.

Re: Updated index page not displaying properly

Goto to Tools in BlueVoda and select FTP.

Connect and goto your public_html.

Look for "index.html" and delete it.

Republish your "index.bvp" page.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thank you, I performed this and it is updating properly now.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ14A View Post
        Thank you, I performed this and it is updating properly now.

Glad to be of help.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X