Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me please

Hi everyone.
    I'm currently making a website using bluevoda and was wondering if anyone could help me.
    I would like to know how to create a video uploading service like youtube. I would also like to know how to setup user accounts and making certain features of my website only accessible by being a member and i'd lie to know how to setup purchase options where people pay to do certain things on my website and a monthly payment charge. The last thing i would also to know is how to create a webcam, streaming chat service that people have to pay to use certain features.

I would very much appreaciate anyones help.

Re: Help me please

How do I put text onto a photo without any background color. I just want to write a description on the photo itself?

Comment

Originally posted by Jensen View Post
      How do I put text onto a photo without any background color. I just want to write a description on the photo itself?

Jensen,

Dont gatecrash someone else's post.

Start your own thread.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi Vodamaster,

You will need a subscription software something like this:

subscription site

If you have a big enouh budget, you can do anything even like youtube. If you are not internet savvy you will need somebody to do it for you.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X