Help with changing my home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with changing my home page

Hi, I got a links program loaded on to my site & the company that loaded it, placed it on my front page/index, but we didn't want it there. We wanted it under www.collectors-info.com/links Now we cant get any contact from them. The program is under public_html & I have noticed there now is also a public_html_ (Has an extra _ on the end). Could any one tell me how to change this to the link above. There is quite a few files attached to this program & didn't want to mess up any links that this program may have. And I dare not load an front page/index up to my site through fear I will overwrite this links program.

Hope you can help.

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Re: Help with changing my home page

This happens because their first page is called index.php and their program has been installed on your public_html folder. Most probably, publishing a BV "index.html" page will solve your problem. You will have to give your menubar "Links" button the url http://www.collectors-info.com/index.php in order to send them to the links program. However, i don't know what the effect of changing the index.html page will be on their script. For now, look what you have as index.html (probably has been changed during the program installatio) : http://www.collectors-info.com/index.html
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Help with changing my home page

Well done Navaldesign,
      that solved the problem.
      With help from members like yourself & the rest of vodahost team it makes life so much easier for us beginers. I have the disadvantage of being bald, so I cant pull my hair out anymore when getting frustrated. Hah!

Many,many thanks ,

The bald one.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
      X