Drop Down Menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Down Menu

We want to display the drop down menu in all our webpages. We want the menu to appear on all webpages at the same location of every page.
    so we have followed the naval design

We have created a drop down menu and saved as menu.

Now we are calling this menu in all webpages However

The menu dose appear on all pages but not at the same location.

below is a link in home page the menu appears as we expected however in the contact us page the menu appears in the bottom of the page.
    But we want the menu to appear on the top of the page below the header image how? Your help is required.

Re: Drop Down Menu

i just learned to do this, sounds like yo need to use the inline frames, this is the link i used here

followed to the t, and works great, i have actually put three different menu bars on most of my pages using this link, and it works perferct, i dont know how it just does.

good luck.

Comment

oops i just re read and see ur already using this great link, have you out ur frame in the same location in each page maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by acejase View Post
        i just learned to do this, sounds like yo need to use the inline frames, this is the link i used here

followed to the t, and works great, i have actually put three different menu bars on most of my pages using this link, and it works perferct, i dont know how it just does.

good luck.
        I will try to learn it. Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X