Form on index page not working properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form on index page not working properly

I have form on index page which is not working properly. This happened after i switched to newer version of bluevoda. my website is www.kashcomp.com

Re: Form on index page not working properly

1. What is exactly the issue ?
    2. You are not using the built in form processor. The form submits to "enquiry.php" . This would mean that you have a processing script in that page. Do you ?
    3. Your text area validation is wrong. You have set it to only accept text, but you have to add, at least, whitespaces or it will give an error message.

Use the built in form processor. Remove the code (if any) from the "enquiry.php" page. Use the "enquiry.php" page simply as "success" page.
    Create and publish an "error" page if you haven't done so already.

Test and post back if necessary.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The problem is that if someone leaves the form blank and submits it donot give an error message even though the text boxes are validated and minimum characters are set

Comment

The form validation works just fine in my computer.

Maybe you have Javascript disabled in your own browser ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X