Rating System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating System

I have looked over the Form Maker Pro in Treasure Chest and while it seems like a good program, I would like something simplier like allowing customers/visitors to rate a company or product using stars or something similar.

Ex.

Customer Service = 5/5 stars
    Shipping Speed = 4/5 stars

Any other option I choose to include. Each voter will be able to choose how many stars out of 5 they think a company or product that I ask them to rate will get. I would like the results to be visible always to other visitors but I would like the individual ratings to be anynomous. Etc. Is there a free program or free way to get this into a website using Blue Voda?

If what I wrote/want doesnt make sense just let me know I will try to explain better.

Thanks!

Re: Rating System

There are lots of free rating scripts on the net, just Google it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Rating System

Thanks Naval,

I was hoping for a few suggestions from people on which work the best, which are easiest to integrate etc. You are right there are alot of different ones out there but knowing which are the best helps immensely.

Comment

Working...
      X