• Show
Clear All

• internet exemption 12163 error

hi

I can't publish beacouse a "internet exemption 12163 error".. can anybody
    explain what that mean ?

thanks in advance

Re: internet problems publishing

....when it happened to me recently I tried everything to do with firewall exceptions etc. Nothing worked! Unfortunately it seemed to be just a matter of waiting...........no-one could explain it but, after a few days I went to publish an updated page & everything worked just the way it always had!!!
    Be patient, & keep trying every day :)
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

.... i don't know if waiting is the solution,if doesn't worked where i would go
      for solving the problem? anyhow how long does it take solving the problem waiting for internet restor finction by itself ??

nb would be possible no one is informed about 12163 internet exempion error?

thanks

Comment

just an update about the issue. I've solved the 12163 error simply publishing using IE instead of firefox... that's it.

tanx anyhow

Comment

...there you go :)
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Check this out.

Error 12163............
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X