Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your help is required

Dear Sir

We are trying to implement naval design. However the horizontal menu dosent appear below the header.

How do we set the position of the drop down menu so that it will display on every page below the header.

we want to display the menus and images which is on "hope.php" in to all our webpages. How?

What we did is first we have created menus and publish the page as hope.php now in the test1.php we have created a html box of same size as menu and copy paste the code
    <?php
    include 'hope.php';
    ?>

and published the page

However the header in the hope.php files displays correctly in teast1.php but not the drop down menu.

Also the vertical menu hotel dosent stick to its actual position.

How do we set the posion of horizontal and vertical menu?
    please help with step by step instructions.

Thanks you

Re: Your help is required

You have added a menu bar in the main page, which has the same ID as one of the menu bars that you used in the hope.php page (nenuBar1)

Since these menus are Javascripts, they conflict between them.

Solution:

Copy / paste the menu in the main page, for 3 times . So each time the menu will take the ID menuBar2, MenuBar3, and thelast one will be menuBar4.
    Delete the origianal one and the first two copies, so you only keep menuBar4.

Place menuBar4 in the correct position and publish your page. It will not conflict anymore.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much for your help.

After changing the resolution of my computer the appearance of the webpage dosent remains the same.

How do we over come the issue.

when we change the resolutionfrom 1024 * 768 to 1280 * 1024

then the header dosent occupy the full page however with 1024*768 the headers occupies full page.

please help

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      You have added a menu bar in the main page, which has the same ID as one of the menu bars that you used in the hope.php page (nenuBar1)

Since these menus are Javascripts, they conflict between them.

Solution:

Copy / paste the menu in the main page, for 3 times . So each time the menu will take the ID menuBar2, MenuBar3, and thelast one will be menuBar4.
      Delete the origianal one and the first two copies, so you only keep menuBar4.

Place menuBar4 in the correct position and publish your page. It will not conflict anymore.

Comment

You can't optimise your site for all possible resolutions.
        Since most modern monitors work at 1280x1400 or at least 1024x768, your site should be built with a width of approx 900 - 1000.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. However the width and hight i built is 1500 * 3000

but still when i change the resolution to 1280* 1024 the header image dosent cover the full screen. But when i see other sites they look fine with both the resolution. How they do the optimization for all resolution. is there any code or solution to do that in voda host?

You can't optimise your site for all possible resolutions.
          Since most modern monitors work at 1280x1400 or at least 1024x768, your site should be built with a width of approx 900 - 1000.

Comment

This is done by using NOT WISIWYG webbuilders.
            In example, using tables that cover 100% of the screen width whatever that is.

This is not possible with WYSIWYG builders that create static objects.

Width 1500 ? It will be quite tiring for your users.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Dear sir

Thank you for your reply.

for example http://www.oracle.com/us/sun/index.html

if i change the resolution OF MY COMPUTER to 1024*768 it occupies in to full browser.

if i change the resolution to 1280*1024 it leaves margin FROM LEFT AND RIGHT HAND SIDE.
              THE PAGE LOOKS IN TO CENTER.

HOW DO I ACCHIVE THE SAME WITH

This is done by using NOT WISIWYG webbuilders.
              In example, using tables that cover 100% of the screen width whatever that is.

This is not possible with WYSIWYG builders that create static objects.

Width 1500 ? It will be quite tiring for your users.

Comment

I already answered you: you can't do it with BV.

You can try Soholaunch which will do what you want.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Dear Sir

How to optimize the website with all possible resolution with soholaunch?

How do I create a drop down menu in soholaunch. ?

In BV We in the menu properties we have 2 option user defined and custom do we have the same option in soholunch?

do I have to use naval design in soholunch? How? For applying the menu to all webpages.

Thank you

I already answered you: you can't do it with BV.

You can try Soholaunch which will do what you want.

Comment

Also can I edit or modify the pages which i created in Bv in to soholuanch.

can i trasfer pages from bv to soholuanch how?

Originally posted by acr500 View Post
                    Dear Sir

How to optimize the website with all possible resolution with soholaunch?

How do I create a drop down menu in soholaunch. ?

In BV We in the menu properties we have 2 option user defined and custom do we have the same option in soholunch?

do I have to use naval design in soholunch? How? For applying the menu to all webpages.

Thank you

Comment

Soholaunch is an entirely different builder.
                      It comes with full instructions, pls read them.
                      I don't think you can have dropdowns in Soholaunch.
                      No, my method can't be used with Soho, but on the other hand it is not usefull there as Soho automatically updates the menu in all pages when a change is made.
                      Thers is also a dedicated Soholanunch forum that can help you.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                      X