members only site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• members only site

I want to start a members only site I have built the site but need to add to this a members database, which I am having trouble with.
    My question is does blue voda have a template site for this in mind or do I need to build this from scratch....

Thank you in advance for your help in this matter

Re: members only site

BV has a simple login script that will allow you to create a member's only website. You don't need a particular template as the login tools will create the necessary forms in your own pages.

Pls note that this script is not Database driven, as it uses a flat file to store the member's details.

As I said, it is a rather simple, basic script, you might want to search for something more complete, especially if you have paid for access (memberships).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: members only site

thank you for that I will keep looking

Comment

Working...
      X