Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please review my website

Hi
    I have created my website and after lots of efforts it is ready. I am really thankful to all voda guys who helped me to make it possible. Now it is under your review. All suggestions and positive criticism is welcomed.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Albi
    www.amacadvice.com

Re: Please review my website

Hi Albi,
    I'm very sorry but it's hard to give "positive criticism"!!
    I'm afraid you still have some work to do...............first thing is to get the page width sorted out. Your Home page has HUGE side-scroll & the others all suffer to a varying degree.
    Your "About Us" page is the same as your Home page??
    "Other Visas" comes up as the same as the Assessment Form
    Terms & Conditions page needs centering
    Private PLolicy comes up as Terms & Conditions
    Jobs in Australia is untitled
    ....and finally, If it wasn't an Australian site I would have said English may not be your first language since the grammar, punctuation etc throughout leaves a bit to be desired.....sorry!

The basic idea is good, though, just needs some tidying up lol
    Good Luck,
    david
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks Ahimsa
      Yes, it is positive criticism or in other words a very constructive criticism. Can I ask a favour? Could you please correct the English grammar and punctuation mistakes. If I can have your your email id I will send you the index page contents. English is not my first language. I will be very thankful to you for this favour. Your you can send the mistakes on my id- info@amacadvice.com
      Meanwhile I try to fix the other things.

Once again thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
      Albi

Comment

....OK - I'll get to it as time allows, but with the weather here just -finally! - getting better I have quite a lot to do, but I'll try as soon as I can......
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Thanks David.
          I am waiting

Comment

Hi,
            I need comments from other mates also. Your comments will be an opportunity to make my site better. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Albi,
              Firstly your Home page is MUCH better re side-scroll!!
              OK - now.........

Home: Citizenship Practice e-book at free of cost. Either "free of charge" or "at no cost"
              We do the assessment of your possibility of getting the PR and direct you towards the right place. We will assess your possibility....and point you in the right direction - by the way, what is PR? I can guess at Permanent Residence but maybe not everyone knows??
              I am not a migration agent who charges a lot. I am migration advisor. My services are affordable. Write to me for your very first assessment and know your chances of success. I am a Migration Adviser offering very attractive rates. Contact me for your initial assessment and I will advise you honestly of your chances of success.
              No need to pay the big amount to migration agent when you can lodge your application at a very low cost. Why pay more to a Migration Agent? I can process your application at an affordable price.
              If you are interested in the idea of migrating to Australia and would like to have an assessment of your possibility of getting PR, please contact us.If you are interested in migrating to Australia contact us!

OK, sorry but that's all for now - I'll get to the other pages as & when......
              don't worry it'll all be OK in the end

david

Comment

Originally posted by ahimsa View Post
                Hi Albi,
                Firstly your Home page is MUCH better re side-scroll!!
                OK - now.........
                Home: Citizenship Practice e-book at free of cost. Either "free of charge" or "at no cost"
                We do the assessment of your possibility of getting the PR and direct you towards the right place. We will assess your possibility....and point you in the right direction - by the way, what is PR? I can guess at Permanent Residence but maybe not everyone knows??
                I am not a migration agent who charges a lot. I am migration advisor. My services are affordable. Write to me for your very first assessment and know your chances of success. I am a Migration Adviser offering very attractive rates. Contact me for your initial assessment and I will advise you honestly of your chances of success.
                No need to pay the big amount to migration agent when you can lodge your application at a very low cost. Why pay more to a Migration Agent? I can process your application at an affordable price.
                If you are interested in the idea of migrating to Australia and would like to have an assessment of your possibility of getting PR, please contact us.If you are interested in migrating to Australia contact us!

OK, sorry but that's all for now - I'll get to the other pages as & when......
                don't worry it'll all be OK in the end

david
                Thanks a lot David. This is great. I am really very thankful to you.

Comment

Your site "Locks Up" my browser when I try to open. Has happened twice. :>(
                  CarbonTerry
                  Semper Fi
                  Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
                  Zone 5 Photo
                  My USMC

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
                    Your site "Locks Up" my browser when I try to open. Has happened twice. :>(
                    Really what should I do? I am new, dont know much. Please check again.

Thanks

Regards,
                    Albi
                    www.amacadvice.com

Comment

Working...
                    X