Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website/2 not loading

Hi all,
    I have or should I say had a website operating with soholaunch software,I have recently bought a new domain name to add to my account and created the new home page index, published it with bluevoda software and when I went to check it out on the browser nothing exists and says the webpage can't be found.
    Here we go, the fun begins, when I search for website/1 created in soholaunch up comes website/2.
    After reading other threads it looks as if I have folder issues in ftp.
    Could someone please tell me how to resolve this problem so I can get both websites operating.
    Cheers
    ROB

Re: website/2 not loading

when you published your website 2 index page did you check the folder window to read public_html/website2 ?
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

When a new add-on domain is added properly, a folder is
      automatically created in your "public_html" named "website/2".

You have to publish as Ahimsa described to "public_html/website2".

It is wise to create plenty of sub-folders under website2 for each function or activity for ease of mantainence. {It makes it so much easire to find your files, republish or to delete them.}
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

thanks guys, I have worked it out with your info

Comment

Working...
        X