Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am struggling to publish subsequent pages

Dear all,

Thank you for reading and I hope someone can help. My domain name is www.printitcheap.co.uk.

I have completed my website and was all set to publish it. I have successfully published the first page which was named index.bvp

I am now struggling to publish the rest of the pages and I cannot understand why. I know it is something I am doing wrong, but I still can't get it right.

The next page is www.printitcheap.co.uk/special_offers
    I have named it as special_offers.bvp, when I try to publish it, it tells me it was successful, but when I type in the url or try to access it via the buttons on the left hand side or even the menu bar at the bottom I get the error 404 this page cannot be displayed.

It has gotten me so frustrated that I'm close to tears. Please can someone shed some light on what I am doing wrong.

Many thanks

Re: I am struggling to publish subsequent pages

Make sure you are consistent with publishing your bvp files
    either in html or php.

The page in question is

You should check the rest of the links on the buttons.
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Thankyou so much, it all seems so simple when you know how. I have now made sure that all my pages have .html file extentions.

thanks again for your help!

Comment

Hi,
        just a personal observation.........or 2 :)
        You have a major side-scroll problem on your pages......check & amend the page widths.

OK, now to be really niggly lol - you are a printing company so - your text/copy needs to be 100%+ perfect! The same as an English language/teacher website. Can be no excuse for anything less than perfect if you want your customers to have confidence in your quality of service.....so -
        on your Home page:

1. Select the item (here there is one space too many - your Select needs to backspace x1)
        2. Select the quantity you wish to purchase
        3. Click on the ' buy it now' button
        4. Email your print ready artwork to artwork@printitcheap.co.uk (if your artwork file is to big to send via email, then give us a ring and we will provide an alternative way to send us your artwork. (here you have too many spaces between 'us' and 'a')

Nothing serious for an "ordinary" site but for a printer?.............
        Good luck,
        nice design,
        david
        (funny but the errors correct themselves when the text is reproduced here)
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X