Unable to receive incoming emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to receive incoming emails

I am currently not able to receive any incoming emails (although I am able to send emails). This was working successfully yesterday morning and now I keep being asked to put in my password which I do, but then I get told that login has failed. Following this I am asked to put in a new passport, which I do and this fails too.
    I have not touched any of my Blue Voda server settings. However, I do notice that my user name is shown as diana+dianaparkes.co.nz whereas my email is diana@dianaparkes.co.nz.
    Fortunately I can access my incoming emails via the internet using the system that I would use if I was away from home. This gives me my incoming emails but it is rather a nuisance having to go through this system.
    I don't want to touch the server settings without some direction from someone. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Re: Unable to receive incoming emails

You can also use your login Username to cPanel to access your webmail from your cPanel.

In cPanel you can also create a short cut to be placed on your Desktop for your Webmail and also cPanel access.

Check it out.

As for your email address, you can also edit your email accounts from your cPanel.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X