How to get button look like combobox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get button look like combobox

Hi Can anyone tell me how to get a button which work like a combobox, can create a list of items, like most of the web site "Products" or costco site items button. thank you all in advance.

Re: How to get button look like combobox

Not sure what you mean, how can a button work like a combobox ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi I am sorry, what I mean is the button such as in costco.com at home page "What's new" "Auto" "Computer" than a list of items from that category come up. I have the link below. I have see a lot of web site using it now a day. sorry for not make it clear, just don't know what it call :).

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/James/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]http://www.costco.com/

Comment

This is a simple navigation menu. Clicking on the button redirects to the "catalog" page where items are displayed. However, this "catalog" page is a dynamic page, database driven. It retrieves the items from the database and displays them.

You need either a PHP/MySQL ready made or custom made script for this, it can't be acheived with only BV
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Navaldesign thank you I have found what I am looking for in Bluevoda software, it is call "Manu bar" it will give me the drop down, any way thank you for the help, I am sure you will hear from me soon for other questions.

Comment

Working...
          X