Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I add links?

Hey fellas,

I have just recently downloaded BV, I am planning on purchasing the monthly fee, but I have a couple questions. The first is how do I add links to my text....
    I could have sworn I went over every button on the creator, all I want to do is add a link to the word...where do I go to do that, I have seen the tutorials and cannot figure it out for the life of me....

And my second question is, for the BV service, would I be able to make as many websites as I want?

Cheers.

Re: How do I add links?

1) If you are talking about text links, highlight the word(s), right click and you will see where you can add a link. Make sure you use the full url including http://....

2) Yes you can providing all the websites/domain names are owned by you.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Awesome, thank you for answering that.

Comment

Another couple of questions regarding the linking. I made a page that is contact.html. I have a text-word saying contact on my home page.... what would I put for the link spot, "http:/ .....?...." in order for that contact text word on the home page to direct to the contact.html page?

And regarding FTP, I am used to using Filezilla, and that is where my other website files are located. Can I put bluevoda files into filezilla when I publish them?

Thanks again.

Comment

For files to become active they must be published through the BV software.
          Your questions are answered in the BV tuts.
          CarbonTerry
          Semper Fi
          Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
          Zone 5 Photo
          My USMC

Comment

Working...
          X