Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading custom banner

Hello,

I am not capable of making my own template to upload b/c I have no HTML knowledge, but was wondering if there was a way to upload a custom banner to the template I am using? I saw there is a place for a logo, but not sure where that would show up either? Would the logo be on the banner? Making sure before I try to design one!

Any suggestions would be great!

Thank you.

Shop LoveItShop Handmade Jewelry & Vintage Clothing by LoveItShop located in Long Beach, California. Smooth shipping! Has a history of shipping on time with tracking. Speedy replies! Has a history of replying to messages quickly. Rave reviews! Average review rating is 4.8 or higher

Re: Uploading custom banner

Well... it would make a great plug in to be able to custom make a template with fonts and colors and to be able to make a banner.

Comment

Re: Uploading custom banner

Are you talking about for your http://www.loveitshop.com site? I'm a huge fan of this site Tracie... it's simplicity really draws the visitor's eyes to your stunning products. personally I wouldn't add any custom template. If it's just a logo or a small banner then you could try using the place you found to add it yes. Been a long time since I used Soho but I don't think you'd do any damage by trying, and the best way to learn is by experimenting.. But I hope you don't lose the look and feel of your site, it's something to be proud of. For the type of product and image you appear to be seeking I think it suits it 100%. Sometimes people try too hard to make the 'perfect' website.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
      X