Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a JWPlayer Code Video

Hey All,

I would like to know how to implement this code to work in BV.

Code:
    <script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.numisbizbuilders/video/swfobject.js'></script>

<div id='mediaspace'>This text will be replaced</div>

<script type='text/javascript'>
      var so = new SWFObject('http://www.numisbizbuilders.com/video/player.swf','mpl','470','320','9');
      so.addParam('allowfullscreen','true');
      so.addParam('allowscriptaccess','always');
      so.addParam('wmode','opaque');
      so.addVariable('file','http://www.numisbizbuilders.com/numis/video/Numis Network Webinar - Ray.mp4');
      so.write('mediaspace');
    </script>
    I am wanting to display this video on my site.

Thanks!

Re: Adding a JWPlayer Code Video

Anyone have answer or advice for this?

Thanks!

Comment

why do you want to have a player? very easy and reliable to play swf clips with blue voda. check out a few of my pages and you will see how the video plays on demand. if you need some advice or help with converting your video to swf, contact me through my website.
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Ok, I have no problem converting my video files to .swf but how do I add those stop or pause buttons to the video? I see you have a "click to play" then I see those buttons.

Can you walk me through how to do that since no one knows how to implement the jwplayer into BV.

Thanks!

Comment

you should be able to put the buttons when you are converting from your present format to swf. it should be part of the software. contact me so we can discuss your software. if you only have a couple of videos to convert, not worth buying the software. just send them to me and tell me how big you want the videos to be and what type of buttons you want, can be blue or grey. let me know.
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

I made a program to do the code generation for me, but that is for the JW Silverlight Player.

What you do, is you make a folder in your BlueVoda project folder, called whatever you want. I call mine Video. Then, in the header codes, specify the path (from root) to the files. It will be easier to show you a screenie here

See that? It should make sense.

Hope I helped you.

- Jeff

Comment

Hey Jeff,

I pretty much copied the code you have there in that generator but it is not showing up... I added the java code in between the head tags and the rest of the code in an html box.

Code:
              <script type="text/javascript" src="video/silverlight.js"></script>
              <script type="text/javascript" src="video/wmvplayer.js"></script>

<div id="mediaspace">This text will be replaced</div>

<script type="text/javascript">
                var elm = document.getElementById("mediaspace");
                var src = 'video/wmvplayer.xaml';
                var cfg = {
                          file:'numis/video/upside_down_webinar_WMV V9.wmv',
                width:'400',
                height:'300'
                 };
                var ply = new jeroenwijering.Player(elm,src,crg);
              </script>
              Not sure what I am doing wrong... any help with this please?? Or are you offering that generator to anyone?

Thanks!

Comment

Hey people, nevermind! I asked someone else about adding flv files using jw player into BV and all you need to do is grab the code from the wizard at the jw player site and insert it into a html box. For some reason when I did this before it did not work... seems to now!

Thank you everybody that added their input!

Comment

Working...
                X