Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove old link

hello there,

i have a button in my home page named information and i have earlier had a link in this button to open a new page named information. it worked fine. but now i deleted the earlier page and made a new page named information, i published the new page then again added it to the button in the index page, but when i publish the index again then try to click on the information button it still shows me the old information file..how do i remove the old link to add a new one in the same button..
    many thanks
    chandni

Re: remove old link

It is probably just your browser cacheing. Go to your information page in Internet Explorer, then press F5 some times quickly. Or click the refresh button on the upper toolbar in IE. of course all this, if the new information page has the same name as before
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X