Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing multiple forms

Hey all,
    I'm not a newb,e but having some trouble with the form issue. I could publish a form that's working without any problem but I want to add 3 more different forms. The problem is the "action.php" page. I use "action.php" for my first form. What should I do about other forms? I cannot use the same "action.php" for all of them. Any help will be appreciated..

Thanks in advance...
    Feyza

www.sesan.org
    Self Representing Art Workers

Re: Publishing multiple forms

Why are you still using the old "action.php" script method?

Use the built in form processor.

Anyway. If you still want to use that one, just name the pages "action1", action2" etc, and use the same in your forms.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yeah but the problem is, I don't know where the built-in form processor and how to use it. Can you just tell me pls?
      Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Please read the tutorial (especially the text UNDER the video):

Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx!..
          Feyza

www.sesan.org

Comment

Working...
          X