Soholaunch software update problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch software update problem

I am brand new to Soholaunch. Just started today. I read on the forum that I should update my soholaunch to the latest stable version. However, when I try to update to v4 9.3 r39 I get the following error:

Unable to download new build file! Make sure that allow_url_fopen is enabled in your php.ini (may have to get your web host to do this).

The [?] Technical diagnostic info (for Geeks) states that my allow_url_fopen is enabled. What should I do?

My current version is v4.9.3 r17
    I am a Vodahost customer, domain name: www.kerugma.org

I also have a problem with the quickstart wizard's 1st step. I get the following error:

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/kerugmao/public_html/sohoadmin/program/wizard/browse_templates/template_results.ajax.php on line 18

Warning: file_get_contents(http://securexfer.net/remote_templat...s&paidfirst=no) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/kerugmao/public_html/sohoadmin/program/wizard/browse_templates/template_results.ajax.php on line 18

Please help.
    Thanks
    Rudolf

Re: Soholaunch software update problem

Nothing we can do from this forum, pls submit a support ticket mentioning all the above
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much. I have submitted a support ticket.

Comment

I got the same response when I tried to download the latest updates. What did the support desk tell you?
        Lori
        www.loribelledesigns.com

Comment

I don't know what they did, but they fixed both problems very quickly. Just submit a support ticket.

Comment

Working...
          X