Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down menu crash

Hi
    Finally figure out how to use the drop down "menu bar", but the problem is the program crashed every time I use it, the message is "BlueVoda has stopped working" I tried the page with out "menu bar" it works o.k, also tried uninstall and reinstall the program, it still give me the same message and crashed program, can some one help me.

I have the following information.

Win Vista.
    BlueVoda V 11.G

Thanks

Re: Drop down menu crash

Are there particular steps we need to take in order to reproduce the problem ?

If it is not possible to reproduce the issue, we can't know what / how to fix, as it can be a problem of your own computer.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Drop down menu crash

Hi Navaldesign
      Don't ask how, after over 20 pages tried and reinstalled complete program and create new pages, I got it to work and open close and reopen with out any crash the program, I am happy it is all over now, I hope it is. anyway your support has been a big help. :D

James

Comment

Working...
      X