Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing Problem!

Hi,

I have two domains with BV. On www.bptradeshow.com, which has had no problems in the past, I tried to publish approximately 10 new pages over the past several days. They are not coming up on the internet. Examples of these pages are www.bptradeshow.com/plan-profiles.php and www.bptradeshow.com/instructions.php.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Publishing Problem!

Make sure the page extension is set to .php in Page Properties (both pages) and republish them.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thanks - how quickly we forget!

Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Hi,

I've got the same problem. Though I've already check the pages extension, it is correct for all of them (php)

What am I doing wrong? Only the index page is accurately published.

Thank you for your help !

Comment

You need to have extension on the menu.
          Doable Personal Finance

Comment

Hi,

My website cslled www.rbctrade.com , when I click my site, it shows following:

Warning: require(../prepend.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kdxhkngg/public_html/index.php on line 2

Warning: require(../prepend.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kdxhkngg/public_html/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../prepend.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kdxhkngg/public_html/index.php on line 2

what is the problem? please help me fix it

Comment

Originally posted by RBC View Post
              Hi,

My website cslled www.rbctrade.com , when I click my site, it shows following:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../prepend.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kdxhkngg/public_html/index.php on line 2

what is the problem? please help me fix it
              Why are you using .php? Do you have a database?

I think your problem could easily be solved by changing the http: in BV properties back to "html".

Just name your BV page "index" and publish it to your "public_html/"
              www.siapamoyanganda.com/
              Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
              State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

that is a little bit fun and new for me

Comment

I too am having trouble to get my index page to come up on the net with the changes I have made. I checked that the page extension was set for php but got no change made on the net. Some times I think BV hates me.

I down loaded the file from my control panel and opened it with it showing that the changes that I had made as being there but they do not appear on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by snipe1038 View Post
                    I too am having trouble to get my index page to come up on the net with the changes I have made. I checked that the page extension was set for php but got no change made on the net. Some times I think BV hates me.

I down loaded the file from my control panel and opened it with it showing that the changes that I had made as being there but they do not appear on the website.
                    Type in the the browser your website address followed by /index.html and then again followed by /index.php

Decide which one you want to keep and delete the other from the server
                    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
                    X