Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in PHP

Hi Mates,
    I am urgently in need of help who knows php. I have prepared citizenship test book. I want it that people should do it online and knows their correcta nd incorrect answers and percentage of right answers. Someone suggest me to use hp. In mu control pannel I logged in and Click on php it is showing hundreds. I am completely new to this stuff. So get confused which version should i install. I searched tutorials but couldnot fnd out. Can any one help me. I have arround 200 questions in Multiple choice, true and false format. Your helps will ve highly appriciated.
    Thanks
    Albi
    www.amacadvice.com

Re: Need help in PHP

Your description of what you want to do is very brief.
    What you want is doable, but requires extensive coding as each form field requires its own answer, so 200 will be a lot of code.

I'm afraid that we can't teach you how to program in PHP, you will probably need to outsource this.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      Your description of what you want to do is very brief.
      What you want is doable, but requires extensive coding as each form field requires its own answer, so 200 will be a lot of code.

I'm afraid that we can't teach you how to program in PHP, you will probably need to outsource this.
      Thanks Naval, Is there any other way or programme that I can use? Please advice. Outsourcing , How much this wil cost me. Do you have any idea. As I have just started so I am afraid I wont be able to spend much.

Comment

These are custom applications, so there is no software that can do what you need. There are on the net some quiz scripts that you could probably customize to your needs, but will never do EXACTLY what you need.

Cost? not sure, but could be in the $60 - $100 range depending on the complexity, on the method used to manage questions/answers/points. etc. If hardcoded it would cost less, through a admin interface would cost more.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X