Difficulty in editing pages on bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty in editing pages on bluevoda

can anyone help please?, when i drag items onto an existing page to edit/create new pages, everything i drag seems to be going slow. I'm wondering wether this has anything to do with my R.A.M.
    please help thanks!.

Re: Difficulty in editing pages on bluevoda

It actually seems to be your computer: either a slow CPU or little RAM or too many processes running.

In any of these cases there is nothing we can do.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by chriscartoons View Post
      can anyone help please?, when i drag items onto an existing page to edit/create new pages, everything i drag seems to be going slow. I'm wondering wether this has anything to do with my R.A.M.
      please help thanks!.
      If your cpu is slow there is a way to make it a bit faster, press ctrl+alt+delete then go to task manager >> processes >> then right click any programs that are using up a lot of memory and press end process. Though make sure it has nothing to do with Microsoft or you will have to restart your computer, you can actually delete explorer, and then after your done editing you can start it back up again by going to C:\Windows\explorer.exe if this doesn't help go to start menu and find disk defragmenter then start it up, this will speed up your computer like you first bought it, also having no programs running at the same time as Bluevoda can help too. If this doesn't work then well hate to say it but you will have to buy another computer.
      Check out:
      Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

thanks! weird though, its just the index page that gives me the aggrovation. the other pages you can sail through...

Comment

Working...
        X