PHP: retrieving data from Multiple Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP: retrieving data from Multiple Tables

I have two tables with two different names one will be called Windmill and one will be called runnergrl, now the both have the exact same columns in each table, but the only different is they have different information in each of there columns, I want to retrieve information from a column called name, which is in both tables, but I want to get any information in that column that is either named Windmill or runnergrl, so in the Windmill table I want to see if there is anything in each row under name that has the name runnergrl, and same goes for runnergrl to see if there is any name under name that is called Windmill.

Now I tried this:
    PHP Code:
    PHP Code:
    "SELECT * FROM Windmill, runnergrl WHERE Windmill.name=runnergrl.name AND Windmill.name='runnergrl' OR runnergrl.name='Windmill'" 
    but all its retrieving is Windmill's stuff from runnergrl's table but no runnergrl's stuff is getting retrieved under Windmill's table. Can someone help me find the reason why this is occurring. Also both tables have information from the other person so there is info under Windmill's table that belongs to runnergrl.

I keep trying different stuff to get both information but I keep just getting one and its stressing me out, please help me
    Check out:
    Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Re: PHP: retrieving data from Multiple Tables

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, please explain better. You can contact me through my site contact form. I will probably need access to your account to see how the tables are structured and to understand what you want to do and test any scripts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: PHP: retrieving data from Multiple Tables

No it is okay naval I figured it out
      Check out:
      Great Windmill (A Place Where You Can Have Fun!)

You can do so much on the website, check it out!

Comment

Working...
      X