Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Soho what I need to use?

Hi,

I own and maintain a jewelry website. I'd like to make it easier to upload and add new items instead of doing everything by hand, but I want it to look a certain way.

I want all of the pieces I add to be uploaded into the same border they are in now (http://www.beadlavada.com/necklaces.html) automatically (ie: specify a max height and width). I want to be able to enter the title, description and price and just click an "upload" button instead of copying and pasting all the info by hand all the time. I'd like the site to be more uniform in doing this.

Is Soho what I need to use? I want to be able to keep the titles of the pages and the front end of the site the way it is now. I just want to be able to add the products more easily.

Any suggestions? Can what I'm thinking of be done in PHP and integrated into BV or should I use Soho? Is there another program that will do what I want to do?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Is Soho what I need to use?

All that you ask for are in Soholaunch and also OSCommerce and other cart system which are in cPanel>Fantastico Deluxe.

Test them all.

It will have to be your own decision which to use.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X