Form data not sending to email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form data not sending to email

I have watched all of the tutorials and I can't make my form work. At first I created a form just playing around and it emailed fine and I have tested the email address to ensure that it is working, but for some reason the form I have created now is not sending email. I have tried different email addresses to mail to in case something was being blocked an still no avail. Can someone please offer any suggestion as to what might be wrong?

The url is http://www.wylieeastband.com/volunteer.php

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Re: Form data not sending to email

Please check the "Use Built in Form Processor" checkbox in the Form properties, Save, Publish, Refresh your browser before testing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

It is currently checked, so you are saying it should be unchecked? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Sorry, I misslooked your page code, Leave it checked.

Please check again your email address, possibly use an email address within your own domain (if not) and check your spam folder.

EDIT: Remove the onclick event you have associated to the submit button, that's why your form doesn't work.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,

I have the same problem. I'm not receiving anything from the form to my email. Besides, the reset button is not working either.

Already checked that the send button is within the form frame, the e-mail address is one of my domain.

1- How can I make it work?
          2- How can I add a bigger space for the "Request" line?
          3- How to create a message to appear when customer send his message successfully?

Thank you for your help

Comment

I have search all the forums and followed all the suggestions I found but am still have the same problem, I have used the form manager to make a simple form and used the PHP option in the manager. It will not send to my designated email address?!
            Please help

Comment

From its behavior, I believe that your form sends the mail, it is most probably blocked by your ISP.

I suggest that you use an email address within your own domain and check directly in your webmail.
              Navaldesign

Comment

ok, your right. I used another email address and it is sending. I did add voda6.voda6.com to my whitelist but it will not come thru my ISP. I can deal with that for now.
                another issue, all the data is not being sent from the form, i do not get the Company, Name or email address in the text email...what settings have i missed?
                Thank you

Comment

Simple, these three fields are outside the form area. If the seem being within the form area, do this: move them by a couple of pixels, until you see the form boundaty become blueish, which stands to indicate that they have become part of the form.

In particular, the "email" field being outside the form, is one of the possible reasons why your mails are blocked. You see, if no email is included, the script will use your own email address both for "to" and "from". For some ISP's this is considered a spam indication and they block the mails.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

That fixed the reporting, the fields were not in the form area. Although it did not fix the email issue...but I can deal with the one that IS working.
                    Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                    X