• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd love your opinion

My first one is finally done. Ufff....Wasn't that hard thanks to VODA
    Thank you.
    Please take a look www.mysticisle.com

Re: I'd love your opinion

Very nice, you might want to change your buttons from BV though. Looks like a fun place! Want to swap links? Mine is not quire done yet but soon.

SChajin
    www.thebarefoottraveler.com

www.gladyourgone.com
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hello there,

I like that! In particular I like the rooms photo's, good that you don't go onto another page or get a pop up window. Some minor points, how about opening the pages out (downwards) with some more photos, especially on the activities pages! There is a bit of code on display across the top of the home page and lastly the image of the rocks has a white line running across it. You do need a better booking / contacts page. Apart from that top notch! It's all clear, grabs my interest, loads well and makes me think of my next holiday. Hmm where shall I go?

Cheers

Nick

Comment

Wawa was, until today, a convenience store in Wlliamsburg, VA. Now I know better. I agree that changing out the BV nav buttons is a must. I found the room and activities pictures too small, one room enlarges to thje corner of the bed but stays the same size as the original picture. Some pictures (snowmobiling) were too dark to tell what was happening. Snowmobile trails is misspelled "trials"
        On my screen there is a very wide green background margin on the left: it requires a horizontal scrolling to read the whole page. If the margin was smaller,or none existent,the whole page could be read by just scrolling down.

Good job with all the elements. None of the above is hard to correct so, as my old dad used to say "You done good."

DDS
        Dave
        http://www.peacoatpress.com
        ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Nice one! Agree with others that you should change the mouseover button from the BlueVoda one. (Double click on nav bar >style> opposite the first button you chose is the BV button - change it the same way as you did the first one. Apart from that the links I tried worked fine, it loads quickly and was easy to get around. Well done and good luck :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm impressed also. You have a typo I saw on the home page - it says snowmobile trial instead of trail - although that might be a trial :)

I would also like to see bigger or clearer pictures - as those pictures will get you the business.

I'd also like to see more information on the activities - how far away is the sandy beach? Or any of the activities? Do you have a fish cleaning house or is one available nearby?

You've done a great job - now start thinking about the questions you'd have - or that people call and ask before booking, and try to answer them. It will increase your bookings and save you time on the phone!

Beautiful layout and great work.

Oops - just discovered snowmobile trials on the links page also - and that page is missing a title. :)
            Beth
            A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you all. You've been very helpful
              I will try to fix the problems

Comment

Working...
              X