problem after publishing site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem after publishing site

i have this problem when publishing my website www.acepressurecleaning.com.au there is a lo6 of code that appears at the top of the page

Can someone help me out with this please ?

Also could someone tell me how to publish the success page of a contact form page ?

i am wondering if my index page can be php with a contact form or if i have to make it html or not ?

Thanks

Re: problem after publishing site

1) Change the page extension (in page properties) to php. Then go to the server via FTP and delete the index.html page.

2) Simply create and publish a success page (and error page). The urls will look like http://wwwacepressurecleaning.com.au/success.html and http://wwwacepressurecleaning.com.au/error.html. Double click the form on the index page and paste these 2 urls into the relevent fields.

Publish all 3 pages & test.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

How do i go to the server and delete the index.html via FTP i have no idea what ftp is ?

Comment

In BV, click on tools> ftp manager then connect (same credentials as publishing). Once connected, you will see all your pages/images on the right in the public_html folder.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi thanks i have deleted the index.html from the FTP and then now have tried to publish the page but nothing appears after publishing ?? all i have is a blank white page and i have published it to the right place with the right credentials

Any idea on what is going on ?

Thanks

Comment

Well, I gave this same answer earlier today and got it right--let's see if I can make it two in a row. Do you have "Publish all files" picked in the Publish window?
            CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
            CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
            CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Things are looking good becuase here is the index page with .php extension.

You still need to delete the index.html page because if you don't the internet will always try to return it first when some one types in your domain name.
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

You guys ROCK! I had the same problem this morning and was happy to find this quick resolution. Thanks:D

Comment

Working...
                X