Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like to increase some script of unlike webmail the Squirrelmail and Neomail...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like to increase some script of unlike webmail the Squirrelmail and Neomail...

I like to increase some script of unlike webmail the Squirrelmail and Neomail, installed in my CPanel. At the same time do not I have knowledge of installation of scripts. You can install for me? Someone advises a webmail with a visual pleasant one and good resources for my clients? It would like that had support to the Portuguese, this is our native language.

Thank You

Re: I like to increase some script of unlike webmail the Squirrelmail and Neomail...

Do you intend to have some kind of public webmail service?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: I like to increase some script of unlike webmail the Squirrelmail and Neomail...

Would like barely of another email as by example the Horde or another similar to the Horde available in my CPanel, therefore I am not satisfied with the Neomail and Squirrelmail. I am not going to dispose email public, barely supply you count of webmail for some costumers that request myself. But do not I have knowledge of as do installations of scripts or of add another webmail in my CPanel.

Excuse my english
      Geraldo Monnerat

Comment

Help , Would like barely of another email as by example the Horde or another similar to the Horde available in my CPanel,

Comment

Horde is in your control panel.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I feel very, but in my CPanel only I have available:

-Neomail
            -Squirrelmail

Does not another exist, you can add the Horde for me?

Thank You

Comment

try now...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Very grateful, the support of you are excellent. It would like barely of know itself exists more options of webmail that can be installed in the CPanel? Another detail is that when I utilize the Squirrelmail for Portuguese, he continues in English?

Very grateful

Comment

Working...
                X