Paypal button code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal button code

Hi- can someone tell me the code to change the colour (and maybe font?) of the text for my drop down list on my add to cart button?

This is the code:
    <tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Select your quantity">Select your quantity</td></tr><tr><td><select name="os0">

I want the words 'select your quantity' to be white instead of black and if possible to be garamond font.

Thank you,
    Jen

vodahost account is thehalmans.com

Re: Paypal button code

Not sure why you are handcoding this. Not even sure why you are using tables. Last, the code here is not the part related to the select dropdown, but to the hidden field on0 (name of the option). Also, Garamong is not websafe.

This code should be as follows:

<tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="quantity">Select your quantity</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td
    <div style="width:184px;height:18px;border:1px #C0C0C0">
    <select name="os0" size="1" id="os0" style="width:100%;height:100%;border-width:0px;background-color:#000000;color:#FFFFFF;font-family:Verdana;font-size:13px;">
    <option value="option1">option1</option>
    <option value="option2">option2</option>
    <option value="option3">option3</option>
    </select>
    </div>
    </td>
    ..... etc
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you -

That was the code directly from the the paypal button (from paypal not BV) so I didn't hand code it with tables... ?

When I changed the page properties to white garamond text it changed it for my drop down menu as well so I don't know if that is going to work?

I have to make about 150 buttons with 11 drop down options on each button so I had to enter hand enter the additional option lines in BV after I made the paypal button but do you know if there is any way to cut and paste the code in BV and change the item name?

I can't use the BV paypal buttons because the add combo box doesn't work according to one of your previous posts...

this is turning into a nightmare for me so any help speeding this up is appreciated.

one of the pages I've started on is http://madebymeeya.com.au/birth_announcements.php

Cheers
      Jen

Comment

It seems that PayPal will not accept additional options handcoded.
        Your own dropdown doesn't pass (from what I see) the correct values to PayPal, neither as text (for the option) or as value (for the amount)

There is a solution for this, but is rather complicated, I'll see if I find the time to create a sample for you which you can then customize as required.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for catching that - i thought when i tested it it was working!

i'm removing all the additional options and I will just have to put the envelopes in a separate place so don't worry about another solution.

for future use can BV fix their own paypal buttons so the combo box can be used?? I do quite a few sites a month but won't use BV anymore if I can't do easy e-commerce.

thank you very much for your help

Comment

Working...
          X