Did i make an error in judgement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did i make an error in judgement?

I downloaded Blue Voda website builder and did the tutorial thing. I started to build my site, learned of this help forum and thought to myself "gee Blue Voda is awesome" not only can you get the software free, but the support is excellent too! What an incredibly intelligent way of luring customers to sign up on their server by providing the tools necessary to build a site and added support to help them. I even signed up as an affiliate, because the whole sell technique is brilliant! But then as time went on, i began to experience technical problems and made the decision to search the forum for possible answers. After many hours of searching, i haven't been able to find a solution. I then registered as a forum user and posted a thread detailing the specifics of my problem. As of today it has been 48 hours and i still have had no reply to my thread. I have so many more questions to post, but i'm afraid it could take an entire year to finish my site. Good thing i haven't published yet. I would have paid for an entire year and within that year my site may get completed. My site is all about trying to make a few extra dollars by promoting other sites that offer something of substance for potential customers. That is why i was so attracted to Blue voda's affialite program. Did i make a mistake or is my inability to get some web building advice a rare occurence. I've hit a wall and can't progress.

Re: Did i make an error in judgement?

Which is your question?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Oops. Good morning Giorgio :o) I think I've answered this on one of his other threads.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Goodmorning Amanda. yes, i saw it. Well done.Always good to see you.

For Theopod:
        Sorry my friend, i just have to clarify something: this is a members support forum, which means that IF someone sees your post and IF he has the answer and the time, will answer you. Please don't get so impatient. It has only been a coincidence noone has answered you for 48 hours
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No problem. Thank u for responding. I'm sorry if i came across as being somewhat snooty. Just a little frustated.

Many thanks from Theopod!

Comment

Working...
          X