fact or fiction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fact or fiction?

this issue caused some interesting exchanges a few months ago.......reading this last night I thought I would resurrect it to see what comes :)

Z'man - I expect you to be the first to comment lol

Muslims may be banned from drinking the world's most expensive coffee - extracted from the dung of a civet cat - over concerns it is unclean.
    Maruf Amien, acting head of Indonesia's powerful Ulema Council, said a ruling on the ban could be made on Tuesday.
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Re: fact or fiction?

Leave the Muslims alone and allow them to resolved problems in their community using the Shariah. When you dont understand dont interfere or try to belittle them.

Do not try to judge them by your own standards.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

This is fact, cause the never had drank coffee before that has been made in America.
      Born in America.

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker View Post
        This is fact, cause the never had drank coffee before that has been made in America.
        You must have just landed on earth.

Your lack of knowledge of how advanced South East Asia is bewildering!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
          You must have just landed on earth.

Your lack of knowledge of how advanced South East Asia is bewildering!
          I guess you are right, i should have read up on the history first.
          Born in America.

Comment

Well we have different standards you know, and what's the point whether this is true or not. There are a lot of other coffee brands out there. Who cares! Let them be and they'll let us be.
            Review Signature Rules

Comment

Working...
            X