My form wont send email!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form wont send email!

No matter what I try, my form will not send an email. The form is on http://www.greencleaning.ie/contact . Please help!

Re: My form wont send email!

There's a lot of mistakes in your form.
    1. Fields are unnamed
    2. The email field (most important!) is unnamed (should be named "email")
    3. What's your thank you page and what's your "error" page ?

Fix these issues and post back. If necessary watch / read the tutorial again.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have named all fields, named the email "email" and created a success page and an error page (Draft) . Still does not send and when I press submit (I forgot to mention that) the page seems to refresh, still I do not receive any email even if I choose my domain name email.

Comment

Could anyone please reply to me?

Comment

How can we ?

We need to:

1. See what your settings are (take a screen shot of the processor properties) to make sure that you have correctly set error and thankyou URLs
          2. See the error page and make sure that you have correctly built it as per tutorial instructions
          3. See the "thankyou" page
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Here is the screenshot http://www.mediafire.com/i/?6y6ri3i1tabpz0v .

The draft error page is http://www.greencleaning.ie/contacterror/ and the success page is http://www.greencleaning.ie/contactsuccess/ , They are not completely ready but I did not think that they are really important.
            Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

I can't find anything wrong in your form exept maybe for one thing: you are creating separate folders for each single page. Why ?

Publish your form in your public_html and give it a try
              Navaldesign

Comment

I am not using vodahost, I do not know a way to publish it into the public_html and keep it working. But thanks anyway.

Comment

If not using VH there is no way to make it work, as the necessary PHP code that should be uploaded when publishing, is not actually uploaded.

BlueVoda is a VH proprietary product and will only work on VodaHost servers as it uploads (as in this case) files that are not visible and only become available when publishing.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

I have uploaded a form processor which I installed on my site, any chance of that working?

Comment

As you understand we can't provide help for a non VH product on a non VH hosted site( ! )
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X