Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK I have been using this program a couple weeks trying to get pages built and put together. I think they look ok for a rookie. My question is I'm not sure what to do now. I think I have them linked right. I can look at each individual page in different browsers and they all look right. I have my domain name www.dclongbeards.org . What do I need to do now to get them where the forum can look at them and tell me what i need to do to improve them and critque them.
    Thanks for the input.

Re: Newbie

When you say you can see them in different browsers, do you mean in the Blue Voda Preview window? Because right now I can't see them on the web. Did you purchase VodaHost hosting? Did you publish correctly?
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Yes I have purchased the blue voda hosting. I can look at them in the blue voda preview. I have not publised them yet because I was not 100% sure what to do. I have been trying to make sure i was to the publishing point. Do I need to link every image?

Thanks
      longbeard1

Comment

When I first got into this, I decided to publish as I went along rather than try to reach perfection first. That way I was able to "learn and fix" as I went. I recommend that approach; people won't come flooding to your site right away so you'll have plenty of time for this. Pubvlish your index page at least so we can see it. Your other pages won't link until you publish them, of course.

Comment

ok it's published but It has serious problems.
          www.dclongbeards.org It does not come up right.
          I appreciate the help.

longbeard1

Comment

See the other thread.

Comment

Working...
            X