X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login ID - vodahost help needed

Hi,
    i am trying to create a new domain name. I already have a vodahost account (www.lionegg.co.uk), so i want to put it in with that one but I have no idea what my login ID and password are, and as i dont know what my login ID is i cant recieve my password.
    For the above i am presuming you get an account with vodahostdomain.com automatically when you open a vodahost account.
    I am probably being complete daft but I just dont seem to be able to get it sorted. Thanks

Regards

Lionegg

Re: login ID - vodahost help needed

No, you don't automatically get a Vodahostdomains account when you signup with Vodahost for a hosting account. Go in Vodahost domains and create a new account, you go on with the new domainname registration and payment, then you add it as addondomain in your Vodahost account (this is done through your Vodahost CP), and at the end you must re-enter your Vodahostdomains account (the one that you will create) and change nameservers: you have to point your nameservers at the same servers of your main account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks ND.

PS - I got got the script you made for myself and Nick, works an absolute treat. Thanks very much

Comment

thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X