paypal problem...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal problem...

Hi. I have a website that is hosted by bluevoda: moultrietoday.com. The monthly payments for my account are paid via a paypal debit card. Recently, my bank issued new cards because the old cards have expired. I didn't get in touch with paypal because I didn't know I had to. Meanwhile, Bluevoda suspended my account because they couldn't get the payment through on the expired visa card. I have tried every way that I know of to get in touch with Bluevoda to get a payment made on my account to get my site back up and running. None of my bluevoda passwords work I assume because the account is suspended (except the one for the forum) Meanwhile, my site is down. Can anyone give me a phone number to reach them as I cannot get a response to email and I need this site to be up and running because I have advertisers on it. Please help...
    Last edited by Anthony Mark Holloway; 07-27-2010, 12:09 AM. Reason: add url

Re: paypal problem...

The contact info is on the website.
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

I tried all those avenues, but they all required a password. Evidently, when your account is suspended, they cut your passwords off. The only password that would work was the log-on for community forum. I even tried calling the phone numbers listed and got only a recording. I finally contacted Vodahost at "billing@vodasupport.com" using an alternative email account. My site is up and running again now thanks to a very nice lady in their support Dept., but it was a real chore getting this done. Vodahost really needs to leave a way to get in touch open for their clients whose accounts are suspended. My credit card company issued new cards to me and that triggered Paypal to remove the old one even though all the numbers were the same, with the exception of the expiration date. I've been trying to get them a payment for three days and all regular lines of communication were closed by Vodahost.This would be a good thing for Vodahost support to look into.

Comment

Please note that it is NOT necessary to have an account or to be registered to submit a support ticket. You don't even need to go through vodasupport. It is enough submitting a support ticket through the generic VH site.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I remeber when I had some issues like that too and going thorugh several ways of trying to reach them to only find a headache. However I have learned through trial and error that patients is always best when your only means is email. LOL. Also making sure you are up todate with all your info really really helps too. I have found ways to reach someone that has helped me a lot. I rarely use him because I know how busy he stays.

Just rememeber all can be corrected just be a little patient if possiable.

Comment

Working...
          X