Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form no longer works

Hello,

In early 2006, NavalDesign graciously assisted me in setting up a contact form on my website. As part of a recent re-design of the site, I just realized that the form no longer properly validates the required fields. (please note that I have likely forgotten the terminology) I have no idea if I messed it up as part of the re-design, or if it had been non-working for a great length of time.

Presently, upon submission of the form, my Thank You Page appears no matter what information is input into the form. However, I do not appear to receive the information unless the required fields are properly validated.

I have forgotten most everything I might have known about forms and scripts, and will likely need to come up to speed, but I would appreciate any assistance over the coming days as I attempt to fix the site.

A suggestion on where I should begin would be most helpful. Site is xenoslaw.com

Thank you.
    machinist

Re: form no longer works

I believe I solved my own problem by looking back at the old emails from 4 years ago and finding my proper .php file. It appears the file loaded onto my website was either corrupted and/or hacked.

Anyway, it appears to be OK now, "knock on wood", and thanks for the past support.

Machinist
    machinist

Comment

Working...
    X