Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBSITE update not working

Hi,

I am done an update on my website but so far there are link still showing the old pages.

how can I change this situation??

any ideas???

Thanks,

Manpito

Re: WEBSITE update not working

You'll have to post a link to your website and perhaps tell us what we should and shouldn't see.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

OK,

www.tinteiros-express.com

it's in Portuguese, but you should only see the green pages, all the blue are the old one's.

and one main problem is with the main page "index", when I start the browser it start with new green page but if I go the one of the other pages and try to return to the main page "pagina principal", it goes to the old one.

in this case I change the link to the full website name but now seems that is not working at all.

thanks.

Comment

Manpito

Your pages are all updated. When you update a page, it's likely you need to make sure your browser isn't looking at the old page--you do this by hitting F5 or right clicking on the edge of the screen and choosing "Reload."

To correct your links, you need to change them all to http://www.tinteiros-express.com/
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Ok, Thanks

i will try.

Manpito

Comment

"you should only see the green pages, all the blue are the old one's."

I See Green pages!
            www.siapamoyanganda.com/
            Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
            State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
            X