Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu style different why?

Hi
    I wonder if someone would have a look at the following for me and tell me what I have done wrong and what I am missing because I cannot find the mistake!
    This is they style of menu I want to use here
    and this is what is coming up on some of the other pages here
    I have changed the style in the menu navigation settings and also on page properties and when I check in BV they are the same but when I publish the zone page is not publishing the same style.
    What am I missing?
    Hope that makes sense!
    and thank you

Debbie

Re: Menu style different why?

Are you on about some links being bold font?? If so may have nothing to do with your styling afteral. High light the link and undo bold from the tool bar above and see if that makes a difference.

If you are on about a change of text colour, then that is your styling to let your visitor know they've already visited that page.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Darren
      Thanks for looking
      What I am seeing is the menu bar on the left is not underlined on the
      accueil page but it is on the zone page. Also when I run the cursor over on the accueil page they turn blue but they don't do that on the zone page.
      I would like the menu bar to work as the accueil page but don't seem to be able to do it.
      I've cleared the cache, republished all files, checked that the styles are set the same on both page (they are) and now I am at a bit of a loss what to do next. It may be one of those things that will sort itself out with the overnight fairies ! I think I am going to leave it for now and come back to it with a hammer whoops I mean with fresh eyes in the morning.
      Thanks again
      Debbie

Comment

I am going to walk away from my computer more often This morning when I checked style on the menu bar is as I want it too be. I don't know what changes it but i have a suspicion it may be turning off the computer!
        Thanks for the input and one day I WILL get my head round the PHP method it would make life sooooooo much easier.
        Debbie

Comment

May have been just a caching problem then Debbie. Whenever you update a page try pressing F5 to refresh the browser, this usually does the trick.
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
          X