Photo Upload

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Upload

What am I doing wrong... I'm attempting to add a file upload page so members can upload and send me photos. When I go to test it the form comes through with only one photo attachment out of four and when I click on it it says I'm "Forbidden on this server." How do I fix this problem besides ramming my head into the wall? :)

Domain Name: Mellamom.com

Thank you...

Re: Photo Upload

A direct link to the form page pls ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

All your upload fields have the same name, so you only receive one. Rename them in "photoupload1", 2,3,4
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Excelent-that fixed the number of photos coming through-but I still receive the following message when I try to open the file that arrives in my email box:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /uploads/720203_Melamom.jpg on this server.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

How do I access the photos?

Thanks
          ~Diane

Comment

Working...
          X