403 Forbidden-must fix this ASAP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 403 Forbidden-must fix this ASAP!

I submitted a support ticket but haven't heard back yet. I'm getting this error:
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
    Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.15 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.15 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.mytherapistsaid.com Port 80

I don't have a clue what to do to fix this and I really need for it to be done soon because it's my business website. Does anyone have any ideas?

Re: 403 Forbidden-must fix this ASAP!

I'm receiving the same message on my business website and also need a fast fix. Someone out there must know... please!

Comment

Re: 403 Forbidden-must fix this ASAP!

If you submitted a support ticket, then simply be patient and they will respond. I will wager they are looking into your description of the problem as I type this, so when they respond they can have some practical content.

The BV support team is A1 tops and I guarantee they will do everything possible to get you back on the road. Don't forget to be polite and thankful. These people work very hard to keep a lot of people happy with BV.

Hang in there and all will be well.

Comment

Working...
      X