My pages sitemap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pages sitemap

Can anyone help me in this problem. I am trying to submite all my pages site map to google. Index was successful but rest of pages are showing error. Please help me in solving this problem

Re: My pages sitemap

Goto Voda Suppport and download the ROR site map generator.

Create your sitemap with it and upload to your public_html.

That is what I did. I do not need to submit to Google or anybody.

Google Bots, Yahoo Slurp , Bing and dozens of other Bots and spiders index my site at regular intervals.

I have more than 1500 to 2000+ hits by Google Bots every month.

If you site is static and has only a few pages, the Bots will not return once indexed as there are nothing else to index.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Goto Voda Suppport and download the ROR site map generator.

Google Bots, Yahoo Slurp , Bing and dozens of other Bots and spiders index my site at regular intervals.

If you site is static and has only a few pages, the Bots will not return once indexed as there are nothing else to in
      Bangladeshi family two website from the state of raaz http://www.bravoltd.com

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE...

Comment

[QUOTE=raju_87n;346500]Goto Voda Suppport and download the ROR site map generator.

If you site is static and has only a few pages, the Bots will not return once indexed as there are nothing else to in
        Bangladeshi family two website from the state of raaz http://www.bravoltd.com

RAJU-87N
        DONT COPY MY THREAD TO SPAM THIS FORUM!
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by Albi009 View Post
          Can anyone help me in this problem. I am trying to submite all my pages site map to google. Index was successful but rest of pages are showing error. Please help me in solving this problem

Hi
          Create a sitemap by visiting here.
          Then, Download both html and xml format. Now you need to open FTP manager from bluevoda and upload them in public_html folder.

Once this is done, then go to google and submit xml (for example: yourdomain.co.uk/sitemap.xml )format one. This is done for google.

For your own record or your site, use html format one, ie yourdomain.co.uk/sitemap.html

Points to note: if you like to check my sitemap, here it is.
          and for british listing here.

Hope it will solve your problem.
          Good luck.

Emma
          xx

Comment

Thanks a lot. I did, But my website on yahoo, msn, and bing is no where

Comment

Working...
            X