I need great help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need great help!

Hi evryone, I just downloaded bluevoda and keep reading hard about how people succeeded with it. I am stuck now with how to build a content inside one icon. For example, i want to create Gallery icon on the screen so that when people click on it, they will get inside to see my pictures.

Much thanks to any smallest help

Re: I need great help!

What did you use to build the icon?

You can also use Navigation Menu, Text, Button and Logo Maker or make one from your own artwork, image or photo!
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your suggestion. I will try all opts one by one and I think I prefer my own image of course. Can u brief for me the basic rule how to create the inside content of a Logo, for example. Thanks again

Comment

and I dont really know or have built any icon or more exactly I have no ideas about the work. I have some images created by myself. Will it work too?

Comment

Originally posted by Masteraby View Post
          and I dont really know or have built any icon or more exactly I have no ideas about the work. I have some images created by myself. Will it work too?

The you should start learning:

Follow this link...........Icon, Favicon Ico........
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X