Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master User Name & Emails

Hi,

When I initially set up a website, I got a user name from Voda Host that was assigned to the account automatically. The gibberish name is just a number of letters put together. I have a few e-mail accounts that are associated with the website and the gibberish Master User Name. All incoming mails are fine, however, when I respond or send any e-mails from the server, my e-mail address shows up as the gibberish Master User name. This is confusing to our customers.

I tried to change e-mail settings in the ControlPanel, but unsuccessfully. Has anyone encountered the problem? If so, what would be the solution?

Thanks so much.
    Mia

Re: Master User Name & Emails

You need to create the emails yourself. Go into Cpanel, click on email accounts and add whatever you want.. sales@ info@ etc
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Master User Name & Emails

I have created those accounts. Incoming mails come in without any problems, however when I hit "reply", my e-mail address shows up at a reciepient's box as the generic gibberish name: "cqzzxkxj@peekaboocenter.com" instead of "info@peekaboocenter.com." I looked at e-mail settings in the ControlPanel and couldn't figure out how to change it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      Mia

Comment

Working...
      X