Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem publishing addon site - Help me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem publishing addon site - Help me!

Hello,

This is my 3rd addon domain so I don't know why I'm having problems...Maybe I've forgotten something!

My new add on is www.lakecomoapartmentsandvillas.com

I tried to publish the index page and when I try to see it on the internet I get this page;

Great Success !
    Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.
    ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

What did I do???? /not do!

Sally
    Sally
    www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
    info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Re: Problem publishing addon site - Help me!

If you've only just repointed the servers to VH and established the addon account, then this is not unusal, I've seen this many times before. Allow everything to fully probagate and everything will be fine. Although sometimes this process can be very quick, other times not, you may have to wait up to 24 hours or so.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Re: Problem publishing addon site - Help me!

Brilliant, Thanks Darren.
      Sally
      www.weddingbookerslakecomo.com
      info@weddingbookerslakecomo.com

Comment

Working...
      X