Password

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password

Can i put a log in form before i open my account? a password... because my bluevoda account is in my office, I'm afraid somebody will try to open my account...

Thanks....

Re: Password

If you do not have a hosting account, you do not have your own servers assigned to you.

So you do not have to worry about somebody trying to open your account.

BlueVoda does not have accounts.

Hosting accounts are only with VodaHost.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Bluevoda is hosting my site..http://www.pinoybrunei.com

If somebody try to open it and do something that's would be the problem..In some other hosting company before you update your site you have to log in first..this is what I'm trying to know?

Comment

....no-one can access your site & change the content without knowing your personal password which you first get from VodaHost when you open an account with them &/or subsequently change at your discretion.
        BlueVoda is only the site building software which anyone can download for free........to "publish" pages (i.e. content) you need an account with VodaHost for which you will have a password.
        Hope that clears things for you...........
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X