Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desperately trying to republish! Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately trying to republish! Please help!

I have tried several times to re-publish but without success, it keeps on coming up as the old site.
    I have given it a new look with fresh blue colours, instead of purple and grey. Please can someone take a look at it and tell me in simple language what I need to do.

My domain is: to-haveandtohold.com

I have spent the best part of two weeks trying to sort this out and am fast beginning to despair of ever working out how to get what I want!
    I had no trouble building the site, but everything else seems sooooooo complicated! I really need it to be simpified! It is just sooooo frustrating, to be in sight of the goal but not able to reach it!
    Maybe I should look for another website provider?

Re: Desperately trying to republish! Please help!

not sure what your old site looked like. this had a blueish type background, very soft, with a bold type banner. why dont you put a date on the page to see if we are getting the correct look. it sounds like you have to clean your caches. pressing f5 usually does that, but sometimes yuou have to go in and clean your temp. files.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Desperately trying to republish! Please help!

Open your FTP and goto public_html.

Look for "index.html" and delete it.

Then republish your new page.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
      X