X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please take a look at my site

Hi!

I have just finished updating my site: to-haveandtohold.com

The new version should have blue boxes, (I've had problems publishing, so would be grateful if you can tell me which version you can see!) my old version had purple and grey, but I felt it needed to have a fresh, clean look to it.

Please tell me what you think.

celiamike@to-haveandtohold.com

Blessings,

Celia

Re: Please take a look at my site

Hi Celia,

I see your old pages. It looks like your new pages are .php extension and the old pages are .html. Right? If so, then you need to delete the .html pages from the server.

Most images have red crosses. You need to re-define them and re-bublish.
    The pages is very long to scroll down. Nothing wrong, but could be better if you can spread the content over various pages.
    Bless you
    Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom,
      I have managed to re-publish but have some script/code at the top. not sure what it is or how to get rid of it?

Also not too sure about the settings for the guest book.

Overall I'm quite pleased (not to say relieved!) to have actually got this far!

I was advised to keep the person reading it on one page, as they sometimes get distracted when clicking onto other pages.

Comment

OOOOOOhhhh look! I've got two stripes up! Woohoo!

Comment

There are some images not showing which would mean the links are broken so need republishing as Tom said and in my browser, safari, some of the writing overlaps each other. For example the bit at the top 'I re-married my ex-husband after 18 years apart!' sits right on top of 'Read the amazing, true story of Faith, Hope and Discovery'.

I would also say to split over a few pages, If your front page grabs their attention enough then they'll be compelled to read on. This is just my opinion though and some people don't mind long scrolling pages.

Other than that, it's looking good so well done.
          Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
          FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

We need to see some progress on your site .....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X