Trying to upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to upgrade

I am new to BV and really having a tough time of this - to the point of getting ready to give up! I am trying to publish a page to see if there is a chance it might work; however, my IP is not listed. I read to upgrade to the latest version of BV but I am lost. I downloaded the new version, trying to unzip with 7-zip. All I get when I unzip is set up initialing, then nothing else. I know this is basic and for such a question probably should not even be attempting this but can someone walk me through getting the latest version??? I have built another site quite a few years ago now so I thought I could do this...ugh! Thanks in advance for help.

Re: Trying to upgrade

Do you have an account with VodaHost?
    If not then you will never be able to publish anything using BlueVoda.......BV is only for building sites that will be hosted with VH.
    If you do have an account then the IP number, passwords etc will all be in your welcome Email
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Yes I have all of that. What I need to do is simple I am sure, I just can;t get it. I have the older version of BV and need to upgrade to the new version to see my IP number.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnav35 View Post
        Yes I have all of that. What I need to do is simple I am sure, I just can;t get it. I have the older version of BV and need to upgrade to the new version to see my IP number.

Follow this link to upgrade Blue Voda...........
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X